Office Headset Support Portal
Nuestra red de servicios de alcance mundial nos permite gestionar de forma sencilla cualquier tipo de petición.
Inicio de Cuenta
Condiciones de Garantía
WARRANTY (EXCEPT USA, AUSTRALIA)
The original Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. For some products a different warranty period applies. For the exact duration of your warranty, please refer to the separate extended warranty table. The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase to the current Sennheiser sales program. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by your local Sennheiser service partner, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG or their service partners will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the descretion of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG) replace the product or its defective parts.
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG or their service partners.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of Sennheiser products effected by you or a third party, unless Sennheiser has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- faults due to force majeure
- faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the Sennheiser product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please contact your local service partner for detailed return instructions.
An up-to-date list of all service partners of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG worldwide is available on the internet at Service Partner Worldwide.
WARRANTY FOR CONSUMERS FROM THE USA
MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT (US)
The service policies and warranty statements on this page are relevant for all Sennheiser products and Sennheiser distributed brands. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (referred to as SEC or Sennheiser for the duration of this document) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Conditions under which the manufacturer's limited product warranty statement is no longer valid can be found below. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center.
This limited product warranty is SEC's only warranty and the customer's only remedy concerning the product. All other representations, warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranties or guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are expressly excluded. As a result, except as set forth in the previous and following paragraphs, the product is sold "as-is" and the customer is assuming the entire risk as to the product's suitability to their needs, its quality and its performance.
- Sennheiser Products: 2 Years
For some products a different warranty period applies. For the exact duration of your warranty, please refer to the separate extended warranty table.
- Neumann Products: 1 Year
- HHB: 1 Year*
- Klein and Hummel: 1 Year
- K-Array: 1 Year
- True Systems: 2 Years
- Refurbished Products: Carry the standard warranty**
- Warranty coverage through SEC will no longer be available as of January 1, 2013.
- ** Remanufactured product warranties are only valid when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser reseller. Excludes any remanufactured Headphone, TeleCom Headset, or Bluetooth® product, which carry a 90-day warranty. Out of warranty TeleCom headset replacements have a 1 year warranty.
WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY STATEMENT
In order to be considered eligible for repair or replacement under warranty, included with the repair item(s) must be a valid bill of sale (please see below for more information) from an authorized Sennheiser retailer detailing the following information:
- Original Date of Purchase
- Model or SKU number of the Product Purchased
- Failure to supply a bill of sale with all of the required information will result in denial of warranty repair or replacement.
- For a list of authorized Sennheiser dealers please visit our website at http://www.sennheiserusa.com/serviceandsupport_dealer-locator.
All TeleCom Headsets with "bird-band" style identifiers must have an intact, legible bird-band in order to be considered for warranty repair or replacement.
The following types of documents, printed or electronic, are not considered valid receipts and therefore cannot be used to determine eligibility for warranty:
- Credit Card Statements
- PayPal and/or eBay (or any other auction site) confirmations
- Bank Statements
- Bills of Lading, Bills of Material or any other type of shipping detail document
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Counterfeit or "Grey Market" product or products purchased from any non-authorized Sennheiser dealer.
Damage or inoperability caused by inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorized repair center.
Products where the identification label, serial number or safety label has been removed or altered.
Other manufacturer's equipment or reimbursement for said equipment that has been used in conjunction with a Sennheiser product.
Inoperability due to lack of reasonable maintenance and care as determined by SEC. Accessories or consumable items such as, but not limited to:
- Ear bud covers
- Ear cushions and/or headphone padding
- Cable clips
- Foam microphone windscreens
Damage: This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Malicious destruction
- Acts of nature
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
- Use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not specifically recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorized repair center.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRODUCT ADVANCE REPLACEMENTS
SEC does not provide advance replacement products.
SEC will only provide refunds to customers that have purchased product directly from SEC within 30 days from the date of purchase. Customers that purchased product from a Sennheiser distributor/vendor seeking a refund will have to request reimbursement from the original distributor/vendor.
SHIPPING TO SEC
SEC will be responsible for shipping to the customer after repair/replacement ONLY. The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling charges related to returning the product to SEC or one of the SEC authorized repair facilities. Products must be shipped in their original packaging or otherwise suitably protected to avoid damage during shipping. SEC will not be responsible for any damage incurred during shipment. SEC will only be responsible for packages that are verified as having been received into our warehouse via a shipment tracking number provided by the customer's shipping company.
SHIPPING FROM SEC
All packages will ship within the 50 United States via UPS ground, no signature required, at no expense to the customer. International shipping as well as other shipping methods and options are available; however, all related charges will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact SEC Service Administration at (860) 434-9190 extension #2 for details and pricing.
In the event that a repair action is performed, SEC will be responsible for all costs associated with the repair including parts and labor costs. All service labor is guaranteed for 90 days or until the conclusion of the originally purchased product's original warranty period, whichever period of time is greater.
SEC may, at its discretion, choose to replace the product completely with a new or remanufactured product. In the event of product obsolescence, a suitable replacement will be chosen based upon the features, the intended use (according to SEC) and the retail price of the original product. In the event of product obsolescence SEC cannot guarantee the same color or aesthetic attributes as the original product. All warranty replacements are guaranteed for 90 days or until the conclusion of the originally purchased product's original warranty period, whichever period of time is greater.
EXPECTED TURNAROUND TIME
The expected turnaround time is subject to parts and product availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed. For information regarding current turnaround times for warranty repairs and replacements please contact Service Administration at (860) 434-9190 extension #2.
The SEC Service Department will be the final determining authority for all potential warranty claims for service and/or replacement.